The AHOP Conference has been postponed until further notice.
In 1976 a few friends with a heartfelt burden for the continent of Africa started talking to God about this continent. They asked Him for help, counsel, guidance and enlightenment so that solutions might be found for the many problems in Africa. God responded in stating His purposes for Africa, giving prophesies, promises and instructions. Thus a House of Prayer was born… In the years to follow it expanded continentally and in 1985 The Africa House of Prayer was registered under the official name of Intercessors for Africa. Its headquarters at present is in Nairobi, Kenya.
VERSE OF THE WEEK
“He swallows down riches And vomits them up again; God casts them out of his belly.”
PRAYER OF THE WEEK
Zechariah 5:1-4 Then I turned and raised my eyes, and saw there a flying scroll.
2 And he said to me, “What do you see?” So I answered, “I see a flying scroll. Its length is twenty cubits and its width ten cubits.”
3 Then he said to me, “This is the curse that goes out over the face of the whole earth: ‘Every thief shall be expelled,’ according to this side of the scroll; and, ‘Every perjurer shall be expelled,’ according to that side of it.”
4 “I will send out the curse,” says the Lord of hosts; “It shall enter the house of the thief And the house of the one who swears falsely by My name. It shall remain in the midst of his house And consume it, with its timber and stones.”
Dealing with thieves, perjurers and those fleecing our Continent.
Our continent is reeling under the weight of corrupt leaders and society at large. The rate of stealing and wanton careless misappropriation of resources is at alarming levels. Society is almost numbed by it and to some extend admires those who manage to steal billions in a moment. The appetite to steal has been enlarged greatly and the easiness with which is done is more than shocking consciences are long dead and there is nowhere or from whom or for whom they can’t steal from. Our cry remains to the God of heaven to deliver us.
- Thank God for your nation and the resources he put there for the good of the people and for His praise
- Repent of our continuous rejection of God’s system of management of resources, breaking his laws in search for wealth and the evil consciences we carry about it
- Repent of the exalted idolatry of covetousness that has inundated society at all levels
- Invite God’s flying scroll to pass through our nation Kenya
- Pray that it will achieve its God given mandate to expel thieves and every perjurer.
- Pray and ask that this scroll will search out government- parliament, executive, judiciary, those who business with government and society at large to get all these thieves
- Pray that the flying scroll will enter the ‘houses’ of thieves- their enterprises, establishments, caches, where they have stashed stolen funds both local and abroad- where funds have been kept under pseudo names, hidden under the care of family or friends- whatever has been built including safe tax havens – let the house be searched- let it remain there until it has consumed those establishments.
Verse of the week ~
“Do you not know this of old, Since man was placed on earth,
5 That the triumphing of the wicked is short, And the joy of the hypocrite is but for a moment?